Features

A Month-Long Disappearance

I would like to apologise for such a long absence from A Cosmetic Anthology. Please forgive me? In the last month, my life has changed drastically. I travelled to Melbourne with my family, and then I headed off on an adventure throughout China, exploring Shanghai, Xian, and Beijing. It seriously was the adventure of a lifetime and something that I will never forget. Here are a few of my favourite photos:

Shanghai Market Town

 Yu Gardens, Shanghai

 Gondola Ride, Zhujiajiao, Shanghai

Everybody was Kung Fu Fighting, Empress Wu's Temple, Xian 

Terra Cotta Warriors, Xian 

 Dumpling Banquet, Xian

Ancient City Wall, Xian

 The Great Wall of China, Beijing

China is actually the most beautiful place I have been too and I look forward to visiting again. One thing I don't miss is the squat toilets and the lack of toilet paper in the restrooms. Since getting back, I now carry a decent wad of toilet paper in my handbag at all times as a precaution. I learnt my lesson several times in the fist few days. Not cool.

I have a few China-related beauty posts in the works, so stay tuned over the next week or so to see my travel makeup bag and a spot of duty free shopping. Be right back while I go and grab a bowl of rice...


No comments:

Post a Comment