Features

Current Lusts #1: My Christmas Wishlist


Santa baby, 
I want a yacht and really that's not a lot- I've been an angel all year, Santa baby. So hurry down the chimney tonight!
Love Sunny x

Disclaimer: I'm not T Swizzle and I don't want a yacht for Christmas this year (or another boyfriend for that matter) but there are a few cheeky items on my wish list. As we draw nearer to the Big Day, it seemed fitting to share the few things on the top of my current list of lusts.

I have been on the lookout for some good quality brushes for a while- I adore my Real Techniques face brushes but the range of eye brushes is quite limited- and every Google search leads me onto the huge range of brushes from ZoevaHopefully several of these babies will be in my stocking this year (hopefully some more blending brushes because two is definitely not enough), along with the angled contour/blush brush available. 

After browsing through Forever New, I eyed this beaut of an iPhone case and I just couldn't stop thinking about it. I picked up a case from a market in Shanghai in September and after haggling the price down to 15元 or about $3, I now see that you really do get what you pay for. My case has majorly split on the bottom and on the top and is just about ready to retire. Time for a revamp. I adore the pattern on this case and the quality is far superior to that of my current case.

Eye products seem to be a theme on my list this year with the next three items all revolving around the eye area. First, a girl gotta to take care of her eyes and the Eysilix Instant Eye Rescue from Indeed Laboratories seems like a promising choice to halt premature ageing and prepping the eye for makeup. Followed up with the ever elusive NARS Fairy's Kiss Palette (devastatingly Limited Edition from their Fall 2013 collection) I thankfully conned my parents into snapping this one up on eBay while it was still circulating- phew, that was a close one- and boy, am I glad I did! Now, no look would be complete without arches of perfection framing the face. I have been desperate to try the Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil since Anna from Vivianna Does Makeup mentioned it many moons ago. A wax-pencil-powder hybrid, it ticks all the boxes for maintaining shape and adding definition. Yes please.

The icing on top of the Christmas pudding: MAC lippies. Three in particular have made their way onto my wishist- Rebel, Impassioned, and Morange. These three colours all add a punch of colour to any look, but I'm hanging out for the duty free shopping at Singapore Airport when I visit in January to dodge the whopping $36 price tag Down Under. 

I would love to know what's on your wishlist this year so I can add to my own so give me the deets as to what's on top of your lust list in the comments! Let's just hope we're all on the nice list...

No comments:

Post a Comment