Features

Peony and Blush Suede



Jo Malone is definitely my favourite brand for fragrances, despite never owning any before this little gem. Of course, the packaging and bottle are both exquisite, but aesthetics aside, each bottle holds a unique elixir- it really is a sensational experience with each spritz. Whilst browsing the Jo Malone counter at David Jones, I stumbled upon this bottle and gave it a spray. It was love at first sniff. Judging by the name, I never would have thought that this would be my cup of tea as I usually dislike floral scents as I find them very heavy and well, flowery, but this fragrance may have converted me. 

Peony & Blush Suede combines top notes of crisp apple, a heart of rose, jasmine, and gillyflower, and a sensual base of soft blush suede. This perfume is definitely very feminine and smells very luxurious. I don't find it too overpowering, rather it gives a soft fragrance which lingers on the skin all day. Although Jo Malone fragrances aren't cheap ($90 for 30mL), I feel as though it's definitely worth the splurge as they are so luxurious and every fragrance is delightful. 

I have worn this perfume quite a few times since purchasing it last week and I have already received numerous compliments on my fragrance. What's your favourite Jo Malone scent?

6 comments:

  1. There's no better place to go if you want to treat yourself and to have a proper test of everything, combining different scents :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard so much about this and it looks amazing! I definitely want to give it a go xx

    jasminecara.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It smells incredible! Next time you get the chance to smell up a storm at a Jo Malone counter, make sure you give this one a sniff! xx

      Delete
  3. Oh my, I have never owned anything by Jo Malone but I must!! Wish I could smell this over the internet! :)

    xo Brianna | Glazed Over

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything smells so beautiful! I wish that I could spray it through the screen so you could bask in it's glory! Hopefully technology will advance enough to do this one day ;)

      Delete