Features

So Many Clowns, So Little Time

I entered David Jones on Queens Street Mall with an in-and-out, no browsing mindset, but before I could say ‘cosmetics’, my legs had carried me over to the OPI stand. I’ve been on the market for a nude nail polish for a while and it seemed as good a time as any to have a cheeky look. I was immediately drawn to So Many Clowns, So Little Time.

What an odd name for a nail polish! What the hell is it supposed to mean anyway? Name aside, this product is flawless. It’s a sheer (definitely buildable) creamy pink-nude that has a certain edge over all the similar polishes on the market. On the nails, it looks classic, elegant, and graceful and I can tell already that it will be a definite repurchase when I’m left scooping the dregs of polish out of the bottle.

First up in this OPI love affair was a quick coat of OPI Nail Envy (click here for a full manicure routine). Three coats later of the polish- the lacquer’s only bug bear in my opinion, seriously who has that much patience?- and one of a top coat, my tips are looking hot.


This is my first OPI purchase as the bottles retail for $19.95 a piece in Australia. Ridiculously overpriced? Yes.  Worth it? In my opinion, yes, they are. I really would love to invest in a full size of the miracle worker, Nail Envy but I really can’t justify the $34.95 price tag for a mere 15mL… 

No comments:

Post a Comment